About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Narrow Escape

I was cleaning up my cupboard a few days back and i stumbled across one of my old sketchbooks. On one of the pages, i saw i had scribbled up a dog chasing a fox because it wanted to eat a pie. I opened up photoshop and made this short comic..i changed the ending and i changed the fox into a coyote.
Been working on this since 2 days.
:)
And now i really want to eat something sweet...

2 comments:

  1. hehehe, i like it. you do backgrounds very well. at least they look like bgs, unlike mine. ='|

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^__^ thanks..
    i wanted to keep everything simple in this comic..coz the whole idea is simple...but i like the bright colors that i used...
    why did he have to waste the pie?..couldnt he have given it to me?...T_T

    ReplyDelete