About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

H for Hellhound

A hellhound is a supernatural dog, found in mythology, folklore and fiction. A wide variety of ominous or hellish supernatural dogs occur in mythologies around the world, similar to the ubiquitous dragon. Legend says that if someone is to stare into its eyes three times or more, the person will definitely die. In cultures that associate the afterlife with fire, hellhounds may have fire-based abilities and appearance. He certainly leaves behind a trail of destruction and blue fire wherever he goes.

My entry for the Alphabeastiary Challenge: http://alphabeastiary.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I borrowed this image (URL link) for a blog post, so my three followers might visit this site.
    This is really good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's here, if you need to know:
      https://fantasticalhistory.wordpress.com/2015/12/16/big-black-dead-scary-dogs/

      Delete