About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy B'day Axe-man



This was a birthday present I quickly sketched for a friend. There is a story to this.
So, my friend is an admin of the group Otakus Anonymous on Facebook. Its a group to discuss anime, manga and everything Japanese and fun. Now, we refer to him as the Axe-man because he silently "axes" members whenever the group's members reach 250. He doesn't axe people randomly. If someone has not been posting for a long time, they are axed. But, they can join the group again. This is different from being banned. Anyway, also, incase you haven't guessed, thats a spongebob cake. And the character is from Gintama since my friend loves that show and more than loves that character.
So yeah, there. Had to rush with it as I was in office and I was supposed to be working on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment