About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Vessel


My entry for a contest held in the Local Indie Game Devs forum on Facebook.

Here's what we had to do:
Draw the protagonist M. Arkwright with his "liquid-composed labor-performing automaton" called the Fluro. Must be fully-colored. Your interpretation or style of the character is completely up to you.

Deadline for entries is 21st August 2012 at 12:00 PM, and must be posted/shared in this very thread (use whatever image uploading service that works best for you).

The winner will be announced a few days after the competition ends.

So, Mr. Arkwright is running after a Fluro who has stolen a piece of the puzzle he has to solve.
The winner gets a digital copy on Steam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment