About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Budgies and Me

This idea popped in my head all of a sudden today..I went with an anime version of myself(with my new haircut :P )
My budgies love to cuddle up with me..On my shoulder is Chilly. She just loves to nibble my tees and jeans..and sometimes when im wearing a jacket or long sleeved shirt, she gets inside the sleeve..yes, it tickles like anything!...
On my head is Snowy. She loves to chew on my hair. Dont ask why.
I have 7 more at the present moment. It has been 6 wonderful years with them. They are really sweet...

2 comments: