About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Angha


So, I am part of this art challenge-The Alphabeastiary Art Challenge, where we have to create our own interpretations of fabled beasts. This one is the Angha, found in Persian literature. It is part dog, part lion and part peacock. It is said to be a very benevolent beast. The colored one is my entry.













2 comments:

  1. You should have gone for Man-Bear-Pig from SouthPark. Nothing beats that :P

    Nice finishing on the final entry, although I like the one above a little better :)P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent really seen South Park, bt I will google this beast ur talking about...

      And thanks for the comment! I actually was remembered I was supposed to have painted the cartoony Angha :)

      Delete