About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby Dragon

A portrait of a baby dragon, who is playing with a bone.
Those scales almost broke my hand!...i had to individually make them. That is one reason why i dont usually draw reptiles..the scales kill you. But, dragons really are fun to draw. This is an old work, probably a year old or something.
I feel like drawing more dragons especially after watching Dreamworks' How to Train your Dragon. That movie had an amazing variety of dragons.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to add your drawing of this baby dragon to my sleeve. Would be an awesome addition and would really appreciate your permission to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a dog rescue called Dragons dreams rescue and would like to get permission to use your little dragon in our logo, Can u give us permission to print this on t shirt, ect. dragonsdreamrescue@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete