About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Nursery Rhyme Illustrations


Someone wanted to test my skills, and had asked me to draw illustrations on any 2 nursery rhymes. I went in with "Twinkle little Star" and "Humpty Dumpty"
I hope you like them :)

2 comments:

  1. wow. ^_^ nicely done. :) great going, Rashi.

    that star is definitely not little, though. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!...
    lol!..yeah well, i had to show that we are talking about a star, and that was the only way i could draw attention to it!..

    Its giving competition to the moon! D":

    ReplyDelete