About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Holi Bloggers



Hope you all resemble Mr. Holi Chameleon today. Have a very Happy and Colorful Holi..

For those who want to know more about the festival,
Holi (Hindi: होली), is a religious spring festival celebrated by Hindus. It was a festival that commemorated good harvests and the fertile land. In addition to celebrating the coming of spring, Holi has even greater purposes. Hindus believe it is a time of enjoying spring's abundant colors and saying farewell to winter. Furthermore, Holi celebrates many religious myths and legends.

No comments:

Post a Comment