About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Stalking

High time I uploaded more sketches yeah? Anyway, I love sketching canines and haven't really given felines much thought. Also, I want to start making stylized animals like so many artists around the globe do. Maybe I will do more such stylized versions of felines and give them more emotions/expressions.

So, here's the cheetah stalking its prey. I only wanted to show the cheetah as the focus. Also, I hate backgrounds. So there.

For those interested, here's what the cheetah looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment