About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What's for Deserts

I really need to start working on creating better backgrounds. I have been practicing but I have a long way to go it seems...


Been practicing desert landscapes as they offer a pretty good subject. This picture was made without using any references.

I was googling some references when I came across pictures from "Monument Valley". Absolutely gorgeous. I have used reference for this image from here

Critiques and Comments needed. 

3 comments:

  1. wow.. rashi u r so talented. Amazing landscape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks B! Though I still need to improve a lot on these.. :)

      Delete
  2. Really like the first one and the sky in the second one. :D

    ReplyDelete