About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Sai

Exploring Paint Tool Sai whenever I get the time. I've only made these two ladies for now.

Yes yes, I hate the green alien as well, but I was hoping she comes into your nightmares.

While I love Sai's pen tool and the water tool, I kind of prefer digital painting in Photoshop. Maybe it is because I have been working on it over the past 7-8 years. Though I like how Sai tries to be a mix of Corel Painter and Photoshop. These two have been made mostly in Sai with some effects added later in Photoshop. Thank goodness for the .psd feature in sai!
I will try to make better artwork next time. Please bear with her for the time being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment