About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Yes, I have been painting...

I've been super busy with work and wasn't getting much time to spend on drawing. I have been sketching more on my sketchbook and will share my doodles soon. In the meantime, here are 2 speedpaints I did today.

So, they leaked the Godzilla teaser and whoa it's mindblowing. Can't wait to see a proper trailer. I hope they release it soon. Pacific Rim sort of made me go (more)crazy about super-sized monsters. After watching the teaser, I quickly painted this:



And here's a werewolf chasing something. Loose sketch and strokes. 


I will upload more stuff soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment