About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Horse Portrait-1

Horse Portrait made with pencil. I have been making such portraits since a long time. I usually gift them to friends and family. Some of my sketches were put up for auction at "The Terry Fox Foundation" held by the Canadian High Commission several years ago.
If you would like to gift someone similar animal portraits and sketches, do mail me. They make wonderful gifts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment