About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The miscreant Mittens and her elder brother Max

Mittens the kitten loves to annoy Max the golden retriever. Its her favorite thing to do. She keeps looking out for new ways to trouble poor Max. Her curiosity sometimes lands her in trouble, but Max is always there to save the day. Their relationship is just like that of a brother and sister. Max, being the brother, is always there for Mittens. Even though he is the victim of most of Mittens' pranks, he secretly loves it!

More Mittens and Max artworks to come up soon
Hope y'all like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment