About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Friday, January 24, 2014

A Blast from the Past..

Samurai Jack. One of the best shows on Cartoon Network long back. A friend had once 'challenged' me to draw Samurai Jack in my style. I was so unconfident that I never really made anything. Today, finally, inspiration struck and I sketched this out.

Made using a Pentel pocket brush pen. Fancy photoshop effects added because I can.

I'm really happy with this one.

Aku, I honestly don't think he is enjoying your stupid face. He might just take a Katana to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment