About Me

My photo
My name is Rashi. I have been sketching ever since i learnt that a pencil leaves a mark on the paper. Sketching animals is what i love doing the most. Dogs, horses, dragons and other mythical beasts are my favourites. I am available for hire for freelance work of illustrations,graphic designing, character designing, storyboarding, etc.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

the Catoblepas

My entry for the Alphabeastiary Blog's challenge for the letter C...
The Catoblepas has a very heavy head and muscular neck, its body is covered with thick fur and scales..Although it is a docile creature, but when it gets angry, it's eyes can turn you into stone should you be looking at them..His breath is poisonous too...
In my entry, it was getting stalked by that panther who wanted to make it it's dinner..the Catoblepas got angry and is turning the panther into stone :)

I love taking these challenges..it is good practice for character designing and illustrations and for trying different techniques..

No comments:

Post a Comment